Recently founded a new mining company in Maputo called Hong Kong Golden Jewelry Moçambique Lda, looking to expand

china_gold

The Chinese national Lingbin Kong is collecting mining companies, often in partnership with local personalities, and picks up the exploration licences that go with them.

Lingbin Kong, who hails from Beijing, has just founded a new mining company in Maputo called Hong Kong Golden Jewelry Moçambique Lda. He is already in partnership with many of the children of dignitaries in the ruling Frelimo: Dingane Abreu Mamadhusen (the son of the minister Alcinda Abreu), Ntanzi Machungo Carrilho (the son of former minister Julio Carrilho) and Nelson Diogo da Silva (the son of the former prime minister Luisa Diogo).

The new company’s main shareholder, with 80 % of the equity is Kai Yuk Chong from Hong Kong, the remaining 20 % held by Lingbin Kong’s company Black Rock Brightland Mining Co Lda. This latter company was founded in late 2012 by the Malians Bassirrou Ndiaye and Conse Cisse, together with the Mozambicans Angelo de Arcanjos Messias Ferreira (an economist in the Mozambican finance ministry) and Deocliciano Matos Miudo. But in April 2013, Lingbin Kong upped his stake to 85%.

Since then, Black Rock Brightland Mining Co has carried off a series of licences to search for gold, precious stones and various ores : n° 6048L (Murrupula district, Nampula Province), n°6129L (Mecanhelas district, Niassa Province), n°6012 L and 6013 L (Angonia district, Tete Province). Lingbin Kong’s partner in Black Rock until December 2013 was Angelo Ferreira.

source: Africa intelligence

Gal Despachos Aduaneiros en Maputo  |  Clearing Agent in Mozambique | Top Website | http://www.galclearing.com
The Leader in Oil & Gas Industry Mozambique |  Hydrocarbon Logistics Centre |  The Pemba Logistics Base |  Nigerian company Orlean Invest  |  Portos de Cabo Delgado (PCD) | Top News Website

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s